The standard teacher subscription is our starting annual subscription to Born Storytellers online teaching resources.
Your subscription expires on 31st December each year.
All course data can be downloaded for evidence of program operation and class development.
The resources include fully structured classes in lesson formats that include:
- A short video (usually between 4 and 12 minutes) of theory and instruction
- A knowledge quiz to allow students to check their understanding of the topic and some of its terminology
- An assignment or writing exercise for students to engage with
In addition to the course lessons, a series of PD lessons is available to help teachers make the best of the resources.
Teachers can use the resources in different ways:
- The program can be used for whole of class engagement, where the video is watched by the whole of class, and the quiz is undertaken either individually or as a class group. The assignment or writing exercise associated with the particular lesson can be undertaken by individual students in class time or with additional homework time.
- The program can be used for whole of class engagement where students are progressing through the course at their own pace accessing the resources individually.
In either model, the course progress by students is completely under the management of the teacher.
PD programs are offered to support teachers in their management of the program.
Help forums are provided on each course to assist both teachers and students in the use of the product.